24/09/2013

My Neverland, Ischia

My first post :-) Some pictures of Ischia, I have been there part of this summer. This first post about Ischia because there are the most recent pictures I have on my laptop :-) 

I stayed in the appartamenti Ischia which I recommend you, the property was spacious very well maintained and clean to a very high standard. The owners were very friendly and make me feel very welcome and comfortable. 

Enjoy!

PS: Ischia is a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. It lies at the northern end of the Gulf of Naples, about 30 kilometres (19 miles) from the city of Naples. It is the largest of the Phlegrean Islands (font: wikipedia :-))

Castello Aragonese
Maronti Beach

Maronti Beach
Testaccio
Sant'Angelo from Serrara Fontana Belvedere
Sant'Angelo
Sant'Angelo
Sant'Angelo
Cava Grado Beach
Cava Grado Beach
Sant'Angelo
Appartamenti Ischia
Appartamenti Ischia
Appartamenti Ischia


Copyright : Leti's

2 commentaires:

  1. Ça fait rêver ! Faudra vraiment que je vienne y faire un tour ;)

    RépondreSupprimer